This was aged in a Single Pick Old Forester barrel dubbed “Total Consciousness” given to us by the Medicinal Whiskey Charity Group. This barrel was then refilled with Michigan Star Thistle Honey for 3 months before being filled with Imperial Stout. After letting the base imperial stout mature for 2 years, they decided it was time to adjunct it with copious yet complimentary amounts of Peruvian Cocoa Nibs, Cook’s Island Vanilla Beans, and Graham Crackers.
1. All sales are final
2. You are at least 21 years of age, and anyone who will be taking ownership of any/all cans are at least 21 years of age
3. The payment that you are providing is solely for the value of the collectible label art, and as such, the cans are to be considered 'empty' for the purpose of this listing
4. Payment will be required within 24 hours of purchase. The item will be re-listed on MyBeerCollectibles, if payment is not received within this 24-hour window
5. The parcel will only ship within the 50 United States, within one (1) business day of confirmed payment
6. All cans will remain refrigerated until picked up by the courier
7. Given recent widespread transit issues with all carriers, lost packages via USPS, UPS, FedEx will not be reimbursed
Stay Safe and Stay Thirsty Y'all!
SUPER Limited Release In Honor of 3rd Anniversary and Pepper | Double Barrel Aged | Buffalo Trace & Laird |
4.54/5.00 limited to 2pp at launch.
Pastry Town Lives | Character Glass | Capn Kooks | Marshmallow | Bananas | Cereal |
Resident Culture|Burial|Batchmaker Collab| Untappd 4.50/5.00 O.o