Hello! I have a baby coming in a few months and I really need to thin out my cellar. All my beer is properly cellared and actually hasn't moved since I made the purchases. Up for grabs is the following lot:
- - 2012 Sam Adams Utopias (The 10th Anniversary Edition), un-opened in the original box with a Utopias Riedel glass in the included storage canister.
- - 2017 Central Waters Nineteen, their most recent anniversary bourbon barrel aged stout. Un-opened and cellared properly.
- - 2016 Revolution Cafe Deth, a Russian Imperial Stout aged in Old Forrester and Woodford Reserve barrels with Dark Matter Coffee. Un-opened and inside original box.
- - 2015 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout, un-opened and cellared properly.
- All items are not available at any retail outlet, and the container value substantially exceeds the current retail price of alcohol in the container.
- By bidding you acknowledge that you are over the age of 21 and are legally allowed to purchase these items.
- The container has not been opened and any incidental contents are not intended for consumption.
- The Value of the item is in the collectible container, not its contents.
- The seller will take all appropriate steps to ensure that the buyer is of lawful age in the buyer's and seller's jurisdiction (generally 21 years of age).
- Buyers and sellers both ensure that the sale complies with all applicable laws and shipping regulations.
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal, Venmo)
- Returns Accepted
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 53207, Wisconsin, United States
- Ships To
- United States
Buyer can pick-up
- Shipping Instructions