You are bidding on the following bottle:
Weldwerks Vanilla Medianoche (2020) - 22oz
Vanilla Medianoche starts with a blend of Medianoche batches aged for 18 months in Willett® bourbon barrels. After barrel aging, the beer was conditioned on a carefully curated blend of vanilla beans, including 5 different origins and 2 different species - Vanilla planifolia from Madagascar, Uganda and Vanuatu, and Vanilla tahitensis from Papua New Guinea and Indonesia.
Stored in fridge since purchase
View Other Items
- Shipping is $15 to lower 48 states only via FedEx Ground, NO PO BOX OR APO, NO INTERNATIONAL and no pickups. If more than one listing is purchased, shipping will be combined at a flat rate of $30 for the box.
- Payment via Paypal Only. By bidding/purchasing you acknowledge that you are the age of 21 (or older) and are legally allowed to purchase this item.
- Bottle is intended to be a collectible, no returns, all sales are final.
- Have a question, please ask!
- Shipping Locations (New Feature)
- CONUS only
- Canning or bottling date
- Item Vintage
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- Direct Payment (PayPal)
- Returns Accepted
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- 80205, Colorado, United States
- Ships To
- United States
- Shipping Instructions
Barrel-aged in bourbon barrels with coconut, vanilla & cacao nibs
9 days, 18h 46m
Two Bottle Bundle of Amalgam Beers Aged in Sherry Casks
9 days, 17h 0m
Barrel-aged in Willett bourbon barrels
21 days, 20h 25m
RARE MAGNUM 1.5L // Side Project Collaboration
21 days, 14h 17m